I BOOKED OFF OSHEAGA WEEKEND AT WORK TODAY AND I AM MELTING INTO A PUDDLE OF EMOTION AND HAPPINESS
hi thanks 35 & 36 i answered ten minutes ago ish so if you’re interested they can be located there
17. When was the last time you cried? not sure. probably last week when a good friend played me a song he wrote about his recovery from depression and i had to work to keep them back
1. Are you a virgin? no
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? i’m a month off 19 so yeah
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? i don’t think i’m as good at befriending dudes but if x person is friendly their gender is of no consequence
ouuu creativity i dig. two of them i answered already but yes
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014? ouu that’s awkward. before 2015 absolutely
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow? holy god no it’s amazing tomorrow is my day off before working four eight-hour opens and a ten-hour close the rest of the week i am so excited to do nothing tomorrow
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? ayup
I feel more intense emotion about music, art, and poetry than I ever have about any human
oh my god you’re my favourite
30. Does anyone hate you? heh. probably.
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? yeah, but only one and they live across the country. maybe that’s why i can tell everything to them though. hmm
32. Do you like watching scary movies? oh yes so much. so so much. scary movies with a legitimate intelligent plot line are my favourite, especially if there is some sort of “this is blowing my mind” factor
33. Are you a jealous person? i never used to be. then i had a person in my life who somehow managed to change that. i’m slowly getting back to regular levels, though, which is fantastic
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? 2014 - it would have the smallest impact. anything else and you’d be deleting all sorts of things you’ve discovered or learned and the domino effect would be awful
35. Did you have a dream last night? none that i can recall
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? see #32
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? god no
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? yeah
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? probably the people i’m texting because that’s how that sort of thing works
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? no complaints. early a.m. for work, saw some friends at night
: ) thank you
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? i basically strictly wear black jeans with the occasional corduroy interruption. sometimes i even sleep in jeans. jeans are nice.
11. Are you a social or antisocial person? i spend so much time thinking about this and i have no idea. sometimes the former, sometimes the latter. i’ve been laying in bed for the past four hours if that is at all pertinent to the question
16. Are you going out of town soon? yeah. this saturday i’ll be seeing Lydia in another city and the following day i’m going to tour a school. not bad at all
Sameer Gadhia of Young the Giant
i have never heard a voice in person as strong as this man’s. seriously. i saw them two nights ago and i’m still thinking about how impressive his voice is
Patience and time.
equal parts difficult and crucial.
ah! i unfollowed you recently after not recognizing your url. but it all makes sense now and i have fixed it
i want to show the world what i can create and i think that is my main life aspiration